Thursday, August 5, 2010

St. Anthony Falls Heritage Trail Photographs

In June, I took an evening into nighttime photography tour with Midwest Photo Safari. I learned a little of the history of the St. Anthony Falls Heritage Trail in Minneapolis, and I gained a few photography tips. It was quite enjoyable; the tour guides were nice and informative, and I highly recommend it.

Here are some of my favorite
photographs from the nearly 200 shots I took. These are lower resolution JPG files, and I used a Nikon D90 camera.

Third Avenue Bridge (north face) over the Mississippi River

Third Avenue Bridge (south face) over the Mississippi River

St. Anthony Main - Shopping/Dining Area

Minneapolis Skyline - West Bank

Stone Arch Bridge (street level) & Minneapolis Western Skyline

Stone Arch Bridge (river level, north face)

Stone Arch Bridge (river level, south face)

No comments:

Post a Comment